Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Last Revised: 2021-07-07 10:43:10
This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Itobuz Technologies Pvt. Ltd., registered address Webel STP II Building, 53, DN Block, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091, India, India (“Company”) and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website https://wordpress-studio.io/ (“Site”) or the date of electronic acceptance.
Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AS LAST REVISED, DO NOT USE (OR CONTINUE TO USE) THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES.
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of India or other applicable jurisdiction.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or any corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, the Company finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such a corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement.
3. RULES OF USER CONDUCT
By using this Site You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules, and regulations.
You will not use this Site in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, Cryptocurrency Miners, or other code, files, or programs designed to, or capable of, using many resources, disrupting, damaging, or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
You will not:
- copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site, except where expressly authorized by Company,
- copy or duplicate this Terms of Services agreement, which was created with the help of the TermsHub.io and the Terms & Conditions Generator,
- modify or alter any part of this Site or any of its related technologies,
- access Companies Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to your use of Companies Content posted to the Site. Companies Content on this Site, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Companies Content”), are owned by or licensed to WordPress Studio in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection.
Companies Content is provided to you “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Company. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement.
5. YOUR USE OF USER CONTENT
Some of the features of this Site may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice (“User Submissions”), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, “User Content”). By posting or publishing User Content to this Site, you represent and warrant to Company that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Companies Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site, the Companies Content or the User Content therein.
6. COMPANIES USE OF USER CONTENT
The provisions in this Section apply specifically to Companies’ use of User Content posted to the Site.
You shall be solely responsible for any of your User Content or User Content that is submitted by you, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it.
With Respect to User Submissions, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your User Submissions are entirely voluntary.
- Your User Submissions do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate the Company to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret.
- The company has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions.
Company shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or anyone else.
ConcerningCONCERNING User Content, by posting or publishing User Content to this Site, you authorize Company to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable the inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and this Agreement.
You hereby grant Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with this Site, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted through the functionality of this Site and under this Agreement.
The above licenses granted by you in your User Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from this Site. You understand and agree, however, that the Company may retain (but not distribute, display, or perform) server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable.
The company generally does not pre-screen User Content but reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. The company may remove any item of User Content if it violates this Agreement, at any time and without prior notice.
7. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR (II) CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW and shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, “X-RATED”, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (IX) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ADDITION, You SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Site or the Services found at this Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities, and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by Company directly or indirectly arising from (i) your use of and access to this Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary rights. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
10. DATA TRANSFER
If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
11. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our policies, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site on a 24/7 basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible for any reason including, but not limited to, periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time, or other causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links or other failures.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site on a continuous or uninterrupted basis and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
12. DISCONTINUED SERVICES
The company reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although the Company makes a great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued. If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by the Company. In such cases, the Company will either offer a comparable Service for you to migrate to or a refund. The company will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
13. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
14. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
The company makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site is appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
15. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed following the laws of India, WEST BENGAL, to the exclusion of conflict of law rules.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Services will be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim must be arbitrated on an individual basis, and must not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration must be conducted in India, WEST BENGAL, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
17. TITLES AND HEADINGS
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein.
Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
Itobuz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Webel STP II Building, 53, DN Block, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091, India
Sneh@itobuz.com // Change to the email id of the concerned person
User Information Collected from You
wordpress-studio.io will collect only the details which are provided lawfully and willingly by the users.
- Personal information like your name, email ID, contact number, and address was collected during the registration process on the wordpress-studio.io website. These details are also collected when you buy WordPress Studio’s products and sign up for newsletters.
- Records of transactions carried out via our website are also collected to serve you.
- We would ask you to provide your card details (debit/credit) while you purchase via our site. Submission of such sensitive information takes place through the highest level of security. However, you will be responsible for keeping the passwords that allow you to access this site confidential.
Some information of users is collected automatically by servers maintained by WordPress Studio as they visit and browse our website. Like, your visits and browsing details on our site including IP address, location data, traffic data, and other communication details. It’s mostly to customize the resources you access or may look for.
Please note that you are not identified when we collect these weblog details. We can identify you only when you provide us with your personal information willingly.
Cookies may be stored on the hard drives of users when they browse through our website. These will only fetch browsing details and statistical data. Once again, no personal or sensitive data will be collected from users’ hard drives.
- Cookies help recognize a user and speed up his or her search by providing relevant results.
- These also help us customize our offers and services based on your preferences and requests.
- Our advertisers may store cookies in your system, on which we have no control.
- As a user, you can always choose to refuse or restrict such access and also manage these cookies by doing modifications in your browser’s settings.
- Purpose and usage of collecting personal details
- Design Studio collects your information to offer you better products and personalized service.
- It helps us to process your order effectively.
- The information received is used for identification and verification purposes when you contact us.
- It helps us when you participate in the contests organized by us.
- It helps us in the development of new products and offerings.
Disclosure of user information
- WordPress Studio will not share or disclose any personally identifiable detail of users with/to any third party. In case of such requirements, permission from users will be taken beforehand.
- We only share non-identifiable, statistical data of visitors to our associates and advertisers.
- If any user performs an unscrupulous and unauthorized activity or use of this site, we shall disclose his or her information to the concerned government organization or authority in order to take legal actions against him or her if required. The investigation authority carries out further proceedings. Otherwise, such disclosure is made in good faith so that users abide by our terms and conditions.
- Also, WordPress Studio reserves every right to disclose personal user details to act following any government or court order or any other legal requirement.
Modifications and Updates of Incorrect Data
- To serve you better, our team verifies the sensitive details you have provided us. Hence, we request you to submit all the correct details wherever required.
- If in case you find any incorrect personal data, you are requested to correct, edit or modify at the earliest before we process your order. Any incorrect detail may lead to cancellation.
- Users can make modifications and updates completely for free.
- We reserve the right to discontinue order processing if such incorrect personal details exist repeatedly. Also, we shall not process any order if the privacy of others is hampered.
- Please note that even after you delete any information from our site, the residual copy continues to remain in our backup system. Those copies, however, get deleted after a certain time.
Security measures on shopping
- Every customer data provided on our site is protected by high-end SSL technology. SSL secures your information even before you send it.
- Data collected from our customers are prevented from any kind of unauthorized access. Our data experts have deployed the latest internet technologies and security methods to prevent such accesses and also maintain data accuracy.